Jenks, OK Senior Home Care
In-home care services provides seniors with the personal day-to-day help they need to preserve their dignity and maintain a high quality of life. We don’t just add years to life, we add life to years.
Senior Home Care Services in Jenks
For many people in Jenks, bringing a caregiver into the home may seem out of reach — but we here at My Choice do everything we can to make it as easy, simple and affordable. For one, we personally take special care to match your Jenks senior home care caregiver to you by careful interviews and analysis of compatible personalities, interests, and views. This way, you can be sure to find the right fit for you or your loved one. We offer senior home care services in Jenks and these following locations:
- Broken Arrow
- Sand Springs
- South Tulsa
If you don’t see your area listed contact us and we may still be able to provide service in your area. Call or email us today!
Finding the perfect caregiver in Jenks, OK
When we say we pick the perfect care giver in Jenks, we really mean it. We at My Choice are very careful to pair our clients with the senior caregiver that best compliments their personality and interests. In addition, we will put together a comprehensive care package that caters to your schedule, making everything easier on you.
Our guiding ideals
My Choice has always prided itself on providing excellent senior care to seniors living in Jenks. In addition to offering the most comprehensive care to seniors, we also offer expert training through our one-of-a-kind programs, which in turn benefits the seniors in our care. These are just a few of the reasons that My Choice has come to be known as Oklahoma’s premier choice in senior home care.
Oklahoma’s Rising Elderly Population
The number of people aged 65 and over in Oklahoma is projected to rise 37% over the next 15 years, from 553,761 to 757,553. The number of Oklahoma residents 85 and over will increase 32%, from 75,412 to 99,559.
- Just 37% of people think they will need long term care, but 69% of people actually will.
- 14% of the population of Oklahoma are seniors
- 28% of those seniors living in Oklahoma are living alone
- 7% of Oklahoma senior households have an annual income of less than $10k and 28% less than $20k
- 23% of Oklahoma residents 60 and over received food stamps in the last year
- The average Social Security Income in Oklahoma is $16,583/year
- The median household income for a Oklahoma senior is $33,746
- Compared to other states, Oklahoma ranks 48th for Long Term Care and 46th for America’s Health Rankings
- There are 85,248 working seniors in Oklahoma
- 25% of the seniors in Oklahoma are veterans
- There are 143,930 seniors living alone in Oklahoma. Of these, 71% are female.
- 73% of males 65 and older are married compared with 45% of females. 40% of females are widowed compared with 13% of males.
My Choice In Home Senior Services
is Licensed & Certified
Helping seniors say,
“It’s My Choice to stay in my home.”
We take the time to find the best caregiver for you or your loved ones.
Our trustworthy, well-trained professionals are available within 24 hours.
Schedule A Complimentary Assessment Now
You can’t always be there.
We understand. We are here to help.
Meal planning & prep
Bill paying assistance
Our Clients Love Us
“My Choice took a huge pressure off me, because I can get to my office on time. I no longer feel stressed about taking care of her. Thank you for all your help!”
a caregiving husband
“Our My Choice caregiver is a treasure. She brightens my mother’s day and is so helpful. She has de-cluttered whole rooms, planted daffodils, polished silver, cooked special recipes, picked up medications and been a jewel in every way.”
a caregiving son
“We laugh and talk about art and really enjoy being together. I look forward to her visits and am happy to get out and about. Bless you for finding my special friend.”
Barbara J., senior caregiving client